User Adoption Specialist
|Job Title:||User Adoption Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Fabienne Javier|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2020 17:07|
A major Insurer is looking for an End User technology specialist, who can help a range of key stakeholders build up a strong understanding of core technologies being utilised by the business users. Key objectives are to increase both the usage of End User technology and the quality of the End User experience.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Be responsible to manage the End User technology experience.
- Identify End User groups and providing relevant support to those groups, who may have different needs
- Be responsible for managing the End User experience through general change management, training, and continuous feedback.
- Communicate advice, tips and ideas to various groups to improve the End User experience
- Conduct regular surveys, polls etc. to help understand End User needs
Requirements of the role:
- Degree in an IT field or 5+ years working in Technology
- Good understanding of IT and IT principles, and ideally knowledge around Microsoft Products (Office 365, Teams etc.)
- Strong English communication and interpersonal skills
- Background in user training/user adoption of IT advantageous.
- Background in customer service, whether that be technical or non-technical is necessary.
- Strong demonstrable experience of organisational skills and dependable work ethic.
- Background in working in large organisations, ideally with a multi-national
If interested in knowing more, please send your CV to: email@example.com and put “User Adoption Specialist” in the title.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's