|Job Title:||UI/UX Lead|
|Location:||Hong Kong Island|
|Contact Name:||Cegie Nikko Capulso|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2020 18:11|
Our Client is a large Blue-Chip Organization who are one of the most prestigious organisations in Hong Kong. They are starting a companywide Digital Transformation program which will include building an innovation hub allowing them to replace their core systems and rebuild their front-end platform and digital channels across web, mobile and IOT.
The nature of the program is all around green field or from scratch development where they will be needing a proficient UI/UX Team Lead to join the team. The business is planning a significant and complex technology stack supporting extensive customer interactions, across multiple engagement points.
- To create user-centred designs through consideration of market research, business requirements, customer feedback, and accessibility, usability / UX research using design thinking methods
- To have the ability to translate business requirements into use cases, concepts into wireframes and into mock-ups that will lead into user experience
- To be able to design and lead the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flow of wide range of devices and interfaces
- To have the ability of developing and facilitating user’s product visions and concepts using design thinking approach including wireframes, sketching, prototyping and mock-up products
- To have the ability to present the design work to the team and stakeholders for review and feedback iteratively.
- To coordinate with other teams and stakeholders to assess and optimize new and existing features to user experience and user interface design
- Minimum 8 years of experience as UX designer, interaction designer or user interface designer
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Creative arts, human computer interaction (HCI) or equivalent working experience in UX and/or UI
- Expertise in creative frameworks, UX research, UX/UI frameworks, and design thinking methods and tools
- Available design portfolio or samples of work demonstrating the user-centric design solutions
- Demonstrated visual design expertise, capacity for creating fun, highly usable designs and layouts, and a bias towards simplification
- General understanding on impact of design to development, construct designs that are in reach of technical feasibility and scope design initiatives accurately, prioritize work items based on business value
- Experience working in collaborative team environments
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience designing user experiences for tablet, mobile, desktop or other devices
- Ability to create prototypes using multiple set of tools and frameworks
- Follow and implement best design practices for mobile and web provided by platform providers such as Google, Apple, and Microsoft
If interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV in word format to email@example.com and put "UI/UX Lead" in the Subject Heading