Test Manager (Enterprise Systems)
|Job Title:||Test Manager (Enterprise Systems)|
|Location:||Hong Kong Island|
|Contact Name:||Cegie Nikko Capulso|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2020 14:57|
Our client is a large Blue-Chip Enterprise who is currently hiring a Test Manager, whose main role will involve supporting large scale Enterprise Systems in all aspects of software quality assurance/testing. This will include planning, test coverage, effort estimation, proper setup and use of tools and test environment, test execution and defect management.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Manage a team of circa 15 testers supporting large scale inhouse built and vendor customised systems
- Resource planning around complex projects and programmes
- Define and improve test strategy, test plan and test cases to increase test coverage for all releases
- Execute Test Project Management whilst managing test environment, team resources
- Engage and Manage stakeholders
- Coordinate testing across multiple technology teams
- Engage and manage key stakeholders
- Lead and Implement the usage of test automation to supplement manual testing in the entirety of the program.
Requirements of the Role
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Candidate should have at least a minimum of 15+ years solid experience in software/system quality assurance testing mission critical IT systems,
- 10+ years of Test Management experience
- Experience of best practise around test automation
- Large scale complex Enterprise System experience
- Professional qualification in testing preferred (e.g CSTE, CSQA)
- Mature working knowledge of Software Quality Assurance process, methodologies, tools and best practices.
- Profound working experience of application of Test Automation methods and tools to improve system quality.
- Fluency in English and Cantonese is required.
If interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and put "Test Manager (Enterprise Systems)" in the Subject Heading
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's