Test Manager (Enterprise Digital Transformation)
|Job Title:||Test Manager (Enterprise Digital Transformation)|
|Location:||Hong Kong Island|
|Contact Name:||Cegie Nikko Capulso|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2020 21:57|
Our Client, one of Hong Kong’s largest Blue-Chip Organization, are currently looking for a seasoned and ambitious Test Manager, who will be responsible for defining and executing a new Test Strategy as part of an Enterprise wide Digital Transformation about to take place.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Define and execute the overall Testing strategy.
- Be responsible for the management of the Testing delivery, which includes the environment, test processes and resource management.
- Be responsible for the managing Test project risk and quality throughout.
- Coordinate the work of multiple resources and ensure output is to the level set in the defined strategy.
- Work across multiple stakeholders in an Agile fashion, including Business users, Development managers, as well as programme managers.
- Continually assess test management processes and framework and look to continually enhance/improve environment.
- Be responsible for ‘taking stakeholders on a journey’ around effective Test management and process improvement.
- Lead and Implement the usage of CI/CD, as well as automated testing and ALM tools such as Jira.
Requirements of the role:
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Minimum of 15+ years work experience, with ideally 5 managing testing environments/teams.
- Demonstrable experience working in large-scale, complex systems environments with strong Functional and non-functional skills.
- Strong experience within Agile environments and knowledge around iterative software processes ideal.
- Ideally Unit testing experience within ReactJS, C#/Java.
- Experience in developing automation frameworks/scripts for API’s, UI and mobile with tools such as; SOAP, Tosca, Appium.
- BDD experience ideal with tools such as Robot or cucumber.
- Strong understanding of release tools (IBM Urban code for example ).
If interested in joining an extremely exciting environment at a pivotal time in their long term strategy, please send your most updated cv in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Agile Test Manager” in the subject line.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's