|Job Title:||Test Lead|
|Contact Name:||Ben Davey|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2020 14:52|
Our client is a large Technology driven multinational organisation, who are looking for a Test Engineering Lead to work on a large high frequency low latency transactional system build. The technology stack is complex and highly interesting, the ideal candidate must have extensive experience in automation testing, constructing/ creating test cases. The environment is highly agile and you will work closely with CI/CD teams.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Provide technical leadership around DevTest and Test automation environment
- Work closely with the whole technical team, software developers, project managers, DevOps, and QA analyst.
- Create test framework and identify if there is an already existing one that would meet the requirement(s)
- Design, construct and write test automation scripts
- Provide technical leadership to team members, mentoring and develop more junior resources
- Provide testing frameworks on new or existing software using the test scripting tool developed
- Check if there are enhancements, bug fixes in the software before the deployment as part of testing
- Team are striving for 100% defect resolution
Requirements of the role:
- University graduate with a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5-8 years of experience in software testing preferably in test automation
- Hands- on experience in any of these test automation tools: Selenium Web driver or Selenium IDE
- Experience in mentoring or leading resources
- Profound expertise in creating test cases and test scripts
- Preferably someone with experience in Web API and UI test design
- Expert knowledge of the SDLC and experience in a DevOps environment
- Knowledge in programming languages such as Java and C# is a plus
If interested with this role, please send your updated resume at Fabienne@mainstayasia.com with the subject title “ Lead Test Automation Engineer”.