Technical SME (Enterprise Data solutions)
|Job Title:||Technical SME (Enterprise Data solutions)|
|Contact Name:||Fabienne Javier|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2020 10:00|
Our Client, one of Hong Kong’s largest Blue-Chip Enterprises, is currently looking for a seasoned technical specialist who will support the implementation of a large scale, multi-million-dollar Data Warehouse, Data Lake and new BI and analytics capabilities.
The ideal candidate would be someone with proven experience in delivering large-scale Data Lake solutions, able to give technical SME knowledge to the senior program manager on how to approach the implementation.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Work closely with the program team to help give technical SME knowledge around the estimation, design, construction, testing, maintenance, support and installation of complex data-based solutions
- Work closely with the Program manager and business users during the analysis, definition, and development phases
- Work with all team members of the Application Development team as well as vendors
- Oversee the translation of the business requirements into functional design that align with architectural standards and roadmaps
- Conduct trainings to other team members to help them be motivated and establish the knowledgeable and competent workforce
- Monitor the budget for operating and capital expenditure.
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to development teams to ensure the workforce is aligned and engage
Requirements of the role:
- Candidate should have a university degree or above in Computer science or Engineering or equivalent.
- Should have at least 8 years of work experience in Data related projects, with experience leading teams of developers to deliver IT solutions and provide system support
- Must have technical knowledge and experience in data lake implementations
- Ideally, will have knowledge in Data Warehouse, Big data, data modelling solutions
- Proven experience in various enterprise systems and implementation experience
- Knowledge in data governance tools such as ETL and messaging technology such as Solace or Tibco
- Excellent in writing, presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Technical Manager (Application Development)” in the Subject Heading.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's