Technical Project Manager
|Job Title:||Technical Project Manager|
|Contract Type:||Contract to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Mary Delfin|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2021 09:25|
Our client is a large multi-national insurance firm and is currently seeking a seasoned Project Manager who will be part of an enterprise innovation program. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans.
The ideal candidate is someone with proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes, ideally managing project implementation for digital, big data and other cutting edge tech solutions.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Ensure Projects are broken down into clear milestones (requirements gathering, system development schedule, deployment, testing)
- Assist in stakeholder management, including identification of programme stakeholders, their expectations and communicated channels
- Provide support to the Programme Lead, including setting up all work plans and delivery plans into the work planning tool
- Monitor and report on progress in accordance with the requirements.
- Identify and manage relationships through effective communication with all stakeholders including third parties, and acts as the primary point of contact.
- Engage and manage stakeholders, chair steering committees and Program meetings
- Ensure that the projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Manage Vendors, ensuring you understand the key SLA’s and governance
Required Skills for the Role:
- University degree holder in Information Technology, or related disciplines
- At least 10 years hands-on experience in IT Project management, ideally within financial services
- Effective communicator to different levels of stakeholders and can present complex ideas and technical details into layman terms
- Demonstrate a proactive working attitude to achieve common goals with good influential and negotiation skills
- Project management certification (PMP and/or Agile/Scrum Master) is required
- Experience of working in a financial services environment within large, complex change projects, particularly those implementing digital, big data and other cutting edge tech solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong communication skills both written and verbally
If interested, please send your most updated cv in word format to email@example.com with "Technical Project Manager" in the subject line.