Technical Project Manager (Cloud Solution Delivery)
|Job Title:||Technical Project Manager (Cloud Solution Delivery)|
|Contract Type:||Contract to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Mary Delfin|
|Job Published:||November 25, 2020 08:24|
Our client, one of the largest insurers Globally, is currently looking for a Senior technical solutions delivery professional who will assume the responsibility of a critical work stream under an enterprise level move to cloud initiative. The initial focus will be on managing the complex and highly mission critical Implementation of core automation tools with a focus on Cloud orchestration. The ideal candidate is someone who has proven experience managing or designing complex technical, enterprise level initiatives around cloud, as well as possessing strong communication skills.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Be embedded into the project planning, scheduling, and execution of the key deliverables.
- Identify and Manage all dependencies, including applications and infrastructure.
- Work closely with technical leaders on the delivery team, understand/facilitate technical discussions with various teams and help support and resolve technical issues impacting delivery.
- Implementation of core cloud automation tools with a focus on strait through processing.
- Migration of core applications to new cloud environment.
- Report on status to C-Level stakeholders in technology and the business.
Requirements of the Role:
- University degree holder in Information Technology, or related disciplines
- At least 10 years of work experience in project / solution delivery.
- Strong understanding of Enterprise scale transformations/move to cloud.
- Proven risk mitigation expertise - ability to balance / manage multiple high priority initiatives.
- Must be able to manage program level activities by developing and executing against a strategic program road-map.
- Prior Experience in managing Cloud based initiatives or projects - solution architecture background would be highly advantageous
- Plan, lead and deliver mission critical, complex Cloud based solutions.
- Knowledgeable around Cloud Technologies: SaaS, IaaS, PaaS and cloud automation tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, Terraform, etc.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills
If interested, please send your most updated cv in word format to email@example.com with Cloud Automation Project Manager in the subject line.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's