|Job Title:||Technical Manager|
|Contract Type:||Contract to Perm|
|Location:||Happy Valley Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Precious Costales|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2019 13:01|
Our client, one of HK's largest and most reputable Organisations, are seeking ambitious and talented senior software engineers to be heavily involved on the build out of new, mission critical User-Facing Applications using C# predominantly. The right candidate will have a solid technical background but also be interested in applying these skills to a large Enterprise environment.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Play a big role in contributing to the overall design & development of new, User-Facing applications, as well as the overall UI Architecture.
- Continually design, build and enhance new User-Facing features using C# programming language.
- Provide daily Technical Leadership to various developers whilst remaining actively hands-on throughout.
- Work closely with various stakeholders, including Business, to build applications that fulfil requirements, and satisfy users.
- Constantly deal with various sides of the Business to understand requirements, before translating these into technical specificationsfor the various development teams.
- Be responsible for delivering quality software, which is robust, of the highest quality and easy to maintain.
Requirements of the role:
- University degree or above in Computer science or Engineering or equivalent.
- 8 years work experience in application development with 2 years experience leading a project.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to lead discussions and have a strong delivery focus.
- Good demonstrable experience using C# programming language.
- Experience in dealing with Business stakeholders and gathering requirements.
- Able to communicate in Cantonese and Putonghua is an advantage.
If interested in joining this extremely large Programme at such a pivotal time, please send your CV to Benedict@mainstayasia.com with 'Technical Manager - (C#)' in the subject heading.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's