|Contact Name:||Ben Davey|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2019 11:21|
Responsibilities of the role:
Play a big role in contributing to the overall design & development of new, User-Facing applications, as well as the overall UI Architecture.
- Provide daily Technical Leadership to various developers whilst remaining actively hands-on throughout.
- Work closely with various stakeholders, including Business, to build applications that fulfil requirements, and satisfy users.
- Constantly deal with various sides of the Business to understand requirements, before translating these into technical specifications for the various development teams.
- Be responsible for delivering quality software which is robust, of the highest quality and easy to maintain.
Requirements of the role:
- Degree or higher in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Ideally 8+ Years of Hands-On development experience with good exposure with Web Development/Technologies.
- Good understanding of RESTful API's.
- Strong understanding of Front-End build pipelines and tools, as well as a solid understand of UI importance.
- Strong English is essential.
- Experience in dealing with Business stakeholders and gathering requirements.
- UI Architectural experience is an advantage and would be utilised.
If interested in joining this extremely large Programme at such a pivotal time, please send your CV to ben @ mainstayasia.com with 'Frontend developer' in the subject heading.
All Profiles and communication will stay confidential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Programme Manager Data AE11 - Senior Technical Manager
Technical SME (Enterprise Data solutions)
Project Manager - Investment Services
Senior Project Manager (Application Migration & Modernization)
Hong Kong Island
Senior Application Development Manager (Digital Solutions Architecture)