Technical Manager (Infrastructure/O365)
|Job Title:||Technical Manager (Infrastructure/O365)|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Vargas|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2021 10:38|
Our client, one of the leading Global Insurers, is currently embarking on a large Regional Transformation and technical upgrade which includes a ‘move to cloud’ and Network Refresh. Due to this and the goal of continual expansion and growth, they are looking for an ambitious Infrastructure Professional who will own the work around the regional exchange, as well as work on the migration to Cloud and the various admin support around the Cloud. This includes also owning Cloud directory services and supporting new technology integration activities.
Requirements of the role:
- Have overall responsibility for the management of the MS O365 infrastructure and directory services, as well as associated initiatives through this adoption of Cloud.
- Work with key stakeholders to design, develop and build strategic Infrastructure solutions in line with Organisational goals around the move to cloud and subsequent adoption.
- Manage, design and architect the MS O365, directory services and new 3rd party solutions as part of the technology refresh and move to Cloud.
- Play a key role in identifying key management tools suitable to the MS O365 environment.
- Lead a team of engineers to enable a strong support structure and a fully available service.
- Work with other team leaders to plan and create new solutions which enhance the level of service and operations, especially around the migration to Cloud.
- Support the cloud adoption process aligning key deliverables as part of this core area.
- Work on establishing strong relationships with major vendors and integrators to create potential opportunities to improve the level of technology offerings.
- Put in place continuous service improvement plans which look to consistently improve the overall service and quality and reduce incidents.
Requirements of the role:
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related discipline.
- 8 years of Professional experience with demonstrable team leading exposure.
- Strong technical knowledge of O365, messaging, virtulisation and cloud services.
- Strong demonstrable experience of O365, Active directory services, MS Exchange within an Enterprise environment.
- Ideally a strong knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure (Including AWS & Azure), as well as DevOps.
- A strong knowledge of hybrid infrastructure environments.
- Professional certifications preferred (Microsoft, VMware, Azure etc.)
- PMP, ITIL or Prince2 certifications beneficial.
- Strong written and verbal English mandatory.
If interested in understanding more about this opportunity, please send your CV to: email@example.com and put ‘O365 Infrastructure Manager’ in the subject heading.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's