Technical Manager (Information Security Incident Response)
|Job Title:||Technical Manager (Information Security Incident Response)|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Vargas|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2021 17:53|
- Deliver advanced analysis and recommend remediation steps for cyber security events and incidents.
- Updates process document to address contemporary gaps observed from new cyber scenarios.
- Lead investigations on security incidents to minimalize the risks to an acceptable level.
- Perform root cause analysis and recommend necessary actions to be taken.
- Support Senior Manager in analysing business needs in the information security area and recommend and give opinions on technical security implementations and solutions to several levels within the club.
- Advise IS security engineering team in detection gaps and any observation in security control gaps coverage to IS Operation team.
- Lead the team to coordinate with Data Centre OPS team, Betting Incident Management team.
- Manage and verify security-related alerts
- Manage the coordination on the remediation of security issues during incidents.
- Manage the incident response process.
- Participate and contribute positively to create a diverse and inclusive culture with trust and respect. Play an active role to support cross team/division/department efforts and model collaborative behaviours
- University degree qualification with strong technical background, particularly in Information Technology, cybersecurity, application development and/or networking.
- Familiar with NIST “Computer Security Incident Handling Guide”.
- Worked with Incident management system and SIEM.
- Sound working knowledge of information technology and Security industry trends and issues.
- Experience with OWSAP top10 and DDOS attack techniques and protection.
- Experience with cybersecurity including offense and defence, and vulnerability protection.
- Experience with one or more public cloud security products.
- Experience with TCP/IP principles.
- Strong experience with Windows and Linux related to security.
- Able to communicate effectively with across each Lines of Business to champion and motivate for change to their respective security cultures.
- Able to manage execution of action plans for ensuring the safety and security of all information system assets.
- Knowledge of a broad range of cyber security topics e.g. governance, identity and access management, supply chain risks, security operations, incident management etc.
- Knowledge of AWS, Google Cloud.
- Ability to read and understand packet level data Intrusion detection and prevention and Network Security Products (IDS/IPS, firewalls, etc.) Host Security Products (HIPS, AV, scanners, etc.).
- Have experience on Vulnerability assessment as well as penetration testing or forensic analysis fields are an advantage.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's