Technical Manager (Information Security Incident Response)
|Job Title:||Technical Manager (Information Security Incident Response)|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Vargas|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2021 17:53|
- Deliver advanced analysis and recommend remediation steps for cyber security events and incidents.
- Updates process document to address contemporary gaps observed from new cyber scenarios.
- Lead investigations on security incidents to minimalize the risks to an acceptable level.
- Perform root cause analysis and recommend necessary actions to be taken.
- Support Senior Manager in analysing business needs in the information security area and recommend and give opinions on technical security implementations and solutions to several levels within the club.
- Advise IS security engineering team in detection gaps and any observation in security control gaps coverage to IS Operation team.
- Lead the team to coordinate with Data Centre OPS team, Betting Incident Management team.
- Manage and verify security-related alerts
- Manage the coordination on the remediation of security issues during incidents.
- Manage the incident response process.
- Participate and contribute positively to create a diverse and inclusive culture with trust and respect. Play an active role to support cross team/division/department efforts and model collaborative behaviours
- University degree qualification with strong technical background, particularly in Information Technology, cybersecurity, application development and/or networking.
- Familiar with NIST “Computer Security Incident Handling Guide”.
- Worked with Incident management system and SIEM.
- Sound working knowledge of information technology and Security industry trends and issues.
- Experience with OWSAP top10 and DDOS attack techniques and protection.
- Experience with cybersecurity including offense and defence, and vulnerability protection.
- Experience with one or more public cloud security products.
- Experience with TCP/IP principles.
- Strong experience with Windows and Linux related to security.
- Able to communicate effectively with across each Lines of Business to champion and motivate for change to their respective security cultures.
- Able to manage execution of action plans for ensuring the safety and security of all information system assets.
- Knowledge of a broad range of cyber security topics e.g. governance, identity and access management, supply chain risks, security operations, incident management etc.
- Knowledge of AWS, Google Cloud.
- Ability to read and understand packet level data Intrusion detection and prevention and Network Security Products (IDS/IPS, firewalls, etc.) Host Security Products (HIPS, AV, scanners, etc.).
- Have experience on Vulnerability assessment as well as penetration testing or forensic analysis fields are an advantage.