Technical Manager (Cybersecurity)
|Job Title:||Technical Manager (Cybersecurity)|
|Location:||Hong Kong Island|
|Contact Name:||Cegie Nikko Capulso|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2020 12:41|
Our Client, one of Hong Kong’s largest Blue-Chip Enterprises, is currently looking for a seasoned Technical Manager (Cybersecurity), who will be responsible for the management of the Enterprises’ Cyber Defence Platform to enhance threat detection, vulnerability management and incident response processes. The Technical Manager (Cybersecurity) is expected to provide support for relevant IT operations and initiatives, to enable prevention, early detection, and rapid mitigation of information security threats.
Apart from that, the Technical Manager (Cybersecurity) will also be responsible in planning, organising, and managing information security resources to provide the required Cyber Defence services within agreed timescales and budgets.
- To uphold the responsibilities in maintaining the operational effectiveness of the services offered by the organisation’s Cyber Defence Platform and advise on changes affecting the entire cybersecurity posture.
- To lead and develop the capabilities of the organisation’s information security analysts to ensure the Cyber Defence Platform is adequately manned and fit for deliverables.
- To oversee the IT Security’s response to breaches and assist with containing any adverse situations.
- To develop and maintain cybersecurity forensic and investigation capacity to understand and reduce the recurrence of similar incidents
- Produce monthly reports on Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) relating to the organisation’s Cyber Defences and work with the Senior Manager for Cyber Operations and Defence to prioritise improvements in the Cyber Defence posture.
- To keep track with new cyber defence technology and work with the Senior Manager for Cyber Operations and Defence to determine how it can integrate into the Cyber Defence Platform
- To lead evaluation on the security properties, and new technologies, in order to ensure they are technically viable within the organisation’s business operations environment.
- Candidate should have a university degree with strong technical background, particularly in Information Technology, security, application development and/or networking
- Candidate should have at least 10 to 15 years of work experience in technical IT roles, with at least 5 years’ hands-on experience in enterprise security infrastructure and security operations centres.
- Candidate should have an experience in managing the necessary resources, including leadership support and key security personnel, to support the goals and objectives of a cyber defence capability
- Candidate should have an experience with collecting and maintaining data needed to meet system cybersecurity reporting requirements
- Candidate should have an experience performing analysis with Security Data Analytic technology such as SIEM, UEBA, ELK, SOAR
- Candidate should have the ability to identify critical infrastructure systems with information communication technology that were designed without system security considerations
- Proficient in English, Chinese and Cantonese, in both spoken and written. Working knowledge in Putonghua will have an advantage
If interested in joining an extremely exciting organization at a pivotal time in their long term initiative, please send your most updated cv in word format to email@example.com with “Technical Manager (Cybersecurity)” in the subject line.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's