|Job Title:||Technical Manager|
|Location:||Hong Kong Island|
|Contact Name:||Cegie Nikko Capulso|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2020 22:01|
Our Client, one of Hong Kong’s largest Blue-Chip Enterprises, is currently looking for a seasoned Technical Manager, who will be responsible for analysing the system requirements, conducting detailed design, coding and technical documentation of the respective system, as well as development testing according to the technical solution design specification Technical Manager is also expected to assist the Senior Development Manager to lead the system development work, and mentoring junior developers.
- To take responsibility in spearheading a team of developers to design and develop applications based on requirement specifications & high-level architecture design from architects.
- To coordinate with project managers, solution architects and business users during the analysis, definition, and development phases.
- To conduct system design inspection and software & code review to assert best practices in delivery.
- To evaluate potential areas regarding software development where existing policies and procedures are required to be modified, or when new systems are in need to be developed.
- To work and act as 2nd line production system support.
- Candidate should have a university degree or above in Computer science or Engineering or equivalent.
- Candidate should have least 6 years IT experience in managing system analysis and design, software development and software maintenance
- Candidate should have an experience on large scale, mission critical systems, particularly customer identity and access management system.
- Candidate should have profound domain knowledge with authentication and authorization standards.
- Candidate should have Experience with identity and access management system (SailPoint, ForgeRock, and etc.)
- Candidate should have the experience in building microservices (preferably in a Kubernetes platform).
- Candidate should have worked with messaging systems/APIs.
- Candidate should have practical experience with the CI/CD environment.
- Should have a working knowledge on any of the utilisation of DevOps tools/solutions: OpenAPI, eKYC, Elastic Search, Containers, Dockers, Istio, Kafka
If interested in joining an extremely exciting organization at a pivotal time in their long term initiative, please send your most updated cv in word format to email@example.com with “Technical Manager” in the subject line.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's