Technical Lead (C#)
|Job Title:||Technical Lead (C#)|
|Contact Name:||Cegie Nikko Capulso|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2020 12:12|
Our client, a high profile Blue-Chip Enterprise, are currently undergoing an extremely large greenfield program of work, developing the next generation of trading systems. As part of this, they are looking to add to their growing team and are actively seeking a seasoned Technical Lead.
The right candidate needs to have strong hands on experience in Software Development, particularly in the C# language, as well as a mature experience in team management and systems designing for large scale projects involving multiple applications in an enterprise environment.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Expected to be responsible and to participate in a large-scale software development project to develop the new enterprise level backend system.
- To be able to work in a high performing software development team to understand the system requirements, design, develop the software components, conduct unit testing, support development testing, and prepare technical documents.
- To mentor junior developers to support their delivery.
- To collaborate and effectively communicate with business analysts and testing teams to ensure the quality of the software.
- To have the ability to communicate together with teammates in-order to deliver a high performing, low latency, and mission-critical system.
Requirements of the Role:
- University graduate with a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 years hands on software development experience in the C# Language and .net framework. Experience in JAVA is an advantage
- Good understanding of data structure and multi-threading model
- Experience in production system support is an advantage
- Well-tracked in implementing an object-oriented design patterns and can architect their code effectively in an object-oriented way.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV in Word Format to email@example.com and put “Technical Lead” in the Subject Heading.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's