|Job Title:||Technical Architect|
|Contact Name:||Mandy Lam|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2019 17:06|
Our client is a leading international financial company who provides asset management and insurance services. They are looking for an experienced Technical Architect to join their Project Team to manage a system migration.
The project is to move a vendor system which is key to the front office out of the legacy physical infrastructure hosted locally to a SaaS solution. This solution will then need to be integrated onto the modernized infrastructure environment which consists of Microsoft Azure, O365, SharePoint etc. As the Technical Architect, you will be responsible to lead the thorough technical architecture design and implementation, and to support the migration to Azure Cloud platform.
- Manage a system the migration to a SaaS solution and integrate into the Azure environment
- Oversee vendors, the vendor solutions and proposals
- Technically sign off on technical proposals and solutions
- Provide architectural solutions for capability and flexibility of the Cloud based system
- Design automation to collect data for project planning and projection
- Design effective solutions along with O365 products to make sure the end user process runs smoothly
- Lead and oversee the migration of the on premises system to SaaS Cloud platform
- Engage with vendors on the SaaS solution
- Support and help stakeholders in all business operational processes
- A university degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related subjects
- A minimum of 10 years working experience in the industry, with 3 year of technical solution architect role
- System administration background with exposure in large organization such as financial company
- Strong Windows experience with professional certifications MCSA, MTA, MCSE etc
- Excellent vendor coordination skills
- Solid experience in architecting solution with O365, SharePoint
- Data analytic tools such as PowerBI
- Good knowledge of Azure cloud products and integration technologies such as ExpressRoute, peering, ADFS, etc.
- Technical knowledge with ServiceNow is an advantage
- Excellent in writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English is essential.
Please send your CV in word format to Mandy Lam at email@example.com and put "Technical Architect" in the subject heading.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's