Systems Support Manager
|Job Title:||Systems Support Manager|
|Contact Name:||Fabienne Javier|
|Job Published:||June 02, 2020 17:44|
Systems Support Manager
Our Client is a Leading Insurance Organisation, currently looking for Systems Support Manager to support a number of regional systems within their finance and operations function. This role that will be focused on supporting the pre-production and production environment, but also building the support processes and frameworks around this. This systems support is around internal Program teams as they move through the Development, Test and Production environments across a variety of initiatives all hosted within Azure. You must be familiar with supporting mission-critical, regional systems, demonstrating a sound technical knowledge of enterprise Windows environments, including Azure, Active Directory, SQL Server and SSIS.
Ideal candidate will have technical knowledge at a system admin level but will be focussed at supporting the enterprise environment. On top of this, you will need to implement and manage the change and support processes, so a knowledge and strong background using ITIL etc. is needed.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Provide system support, administration and maintenance of production and non-production system environments.
- Work closely with the Regional Infrastructure solution team to deploy and support the application Infrastructure for the program.
- Create and manage the support standards and processes across the deployment.
- Handle system incidents and work closely with regional technology teams and service providers on resolution.
- Lead system environment changes to support different project activities.
- Lead resource sizing and capacity planning of critical system components.
- Coordinate and work with regional teams on updating Ansible playbooks for system changes.
- Maintain updated system inventory and software licenses deployment.
- Be responsible for any contract management as required.
Requirements of the role:
- At least 10 years working experience, of which 3+ years in mission critical Azure based application system implementation, administration and support.
- Solid hand-on experience in Azure technology and services.
- Good knowledge in Windows, Linux, SQL Server, SSIS.
- Strong ITIL knowledge and understanding of Change processes.
- Professional certifications in Windows ideal (MCSE, MCSA, MCEA etc.)
- Experience within an enterprise Azure environment
- Experience in DevOps toolchains such as Atlassian, Jenkins and Ansible would be beneficial.
- General understanding of involved systems Prophet, Sun GL, SAS would be an asset but not essential.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English (ability to speak one or more Asian languages desirable)
- University graduate.
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com with “Systems support manager” in the subject heading.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's