Systems Administrator (Windows)
|Job Title:||Systems Administrator (Windows)|
|Contact Name:||Mandy Lam|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2018 09:05|
Our client is a globally recognized retail organization with a strong presence across Asia. Working in a team environment, they are looking for a Windows Engineer/System Administrator to work in the IT Engineering team within the technology operations.
Working in an enterprise environment, we are looking for someone who has the passion for technology and is willing to learn about new technologies.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Implement and contribute to the IT Engineering team’s strategies, standards
- Build, manage, and support the Windows operation system and environment
- Configurate scripts to make administrative changes to improve the servers
- Maintain secure solutions to meet the requirements and standards
- Identify and troubleshoot issue in both production and non production environment
- Ensure stress/load tests are conducted successfully across on premise and cloud networks
- Oversee the service provider and vendors on solution planning, deliverables and technical support.
Requirements of the job:
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, or similar
- Experience of working on Windows Server, administration and support
- Server Virtualization Infrastructure experience
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory
- Experience in automation using scripts e.g. PowerShell
- Experience in cloud environment, specifically Office 365 and Microsoft Azure
- Professional certification such as MCSE
- A self-starter and team player
- Strong communication skills and ability to work under stress
- English and Cantonese are must
To apply please send your CV in word format to email@example.com and put "System Engineer" in the subject heading.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's