Sr. Project Manager (Digital Solutions)
|Job Title:||Sr. Project Manager (Digital Solutions)|
|Contract Type:||Contract to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Mary Delfin|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2021 17:48|
Our client is a large multi-national insurance firm, who is currently undergoing a multimillion-dollar programme of work to deliver a Digital solutions product. They currently need an IT Project Manager who will be managing the regional roll out and would be responsible in devising clear strategy and product roadmap to launch this strategically important initiative. The ideal candidate will have experience in communicating with various stakeholders to execute Agile in an enterprise wide environment.
If selected, you will assume overall responsibility for the direction, coordination, execution, control and completion of a Portfolio of Projects.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Ensure Projects are broken down into clear milestones (requirements gathering, system development schedule, deployment, testing)
- Manage the Project Portfolio Budget
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure Projects remains on schedule
- Identify and Manage Project Risk
- Ensure ALL Project Governance is met
- Manage the development activities and deliverables
- Monitor and report on progress in accordance with the requirements.
- Identify and manage relationships through effective communication with all stakeholders including third parties, and acts as the primary point of contact.
- Management and reporting on project milestones and deliverables, and other reporting obligations locally and at regional level
Required Skills for the Role:
- University degree holder in Information Technology, or related disciplines
- 10+ years hands-on experience in IT project management and software delivery
- A good understanding of system development life cycle in real time systems
- Experience with API’s
- Proven experience on a regional project implementation
- Effective communicator to different levels of stakeholders and can present complex ideas and technical details into layman terms
- Demonstrate a proactive working attitude to achieve common goals with good influential and negotiation skills
- Project management certification (PMP and/or Agile/Scrum Master) is required
- Experience in managing mid to large scale application software development projects, ideally within insurance industry
- Excellent written and oral English communication is a must
If interested, please send your most updated cv in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line: Project Manager – Digital Transformation