|Job Title:||Solutions Architect|
|Contract Type:||Contract to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Mary Delfin|
|Job Published:||July 28, 2020 15:52|
Our client is an international insurance company with an extremely large and complex technology footprint. They are seeking a Solutions Architect who will oversee all planning, programming and implementation of a regional software application which sits in a larger transformation program. The role would require the ideal candidate to have extensive experience in taking a lead role in reviewing and discussing all technical solution designs to ensure they meet the needs of the company and experience in the Insurance industry is mandatory.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Work with vendor to produce solution design. Bring the best solution option to a given business requirement.
- Validate & approve technical specifications (high level design, low-level design)
- Validate code and design quality delivered by the Vendor
- Ensure system meets functional & non-functional business requirements
- Report to Enterprise Architect and Project Manager about the progress of the project and any blockers, issues and risks.
Required Skills of the Role:
- 10+ years’ experience in technology with 5+ years in solution architecture role
- Experience in the Insurance industry
- Experience in designing distributed application architecture based on Microservices techniques & principles
- Experience in designing solution to move from monolithic to Microservices
- Good understanding of infrastructure and security, especially on Azure and inter-cloud communication
- Cloud based solution development and deployment
- Experience in data migration strategy and approach
- Technology knowledge: Azure, SpringBoot, AngularJS, REST & OpenAPI, Docker, Kubernetes, Drools, SoftwareAG BPM, SQL Server, EFK Stack, Dynatrace, DevOps
- Experience with Messaging Qs such as Kafka would be highly desirable
If interested, please send your most updated cv in word format to email@example.com with "Solutions Architect" in the subject line.