Software Engineer (Full-Stack)
|Job Title:||Software Engineer (Full-Stack)|
|Contact Name:||Ben Davey|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2019 17:28|
Our client, a large reputable Insurance firm, is building a new Development team highly focused on developing new technology this year and beyond with a large technical roadmap in place. They are tasked with providing innovative solutions to the business.
As a software Engineer, you will be working with a newly formed team to design, build and test leading mobile and web applications in an Agile environment, but there is also a large focus on emerging technology prototyping and solutioning and implementing.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Designing, building, testing, deploying and supporting web/mobile front end and backend applications and prototypes following best practices
- Developing back-end API's
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software
- Design and define the interactions/integration between various systems or component and develop application architecture
- Work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype and evaluate technical feasibility
- Conduct code and peer reviews and feedback to continuously improve the quality
Requirements of the role:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in software development
- Require the 'Start-Up' Mentality with great passion for Technology and emerging Technologies.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical and programming area or equivalent practical experience.
- Familiar with front end design approaches such as responsive and adaptive design as well as experience in Bootstrap, Angular.js, React.js or Vue.js
- Experience in SOA (REST, JSON) or any API development frameworks such as swagger is a big advantage.
- Experience in mobile application development would be advantageous, with a preferred focus in iOS/Android.
- Knowledge in Agile processes is highly preferred
- Knowledge in DevOps and tools such as docker, Chef, Puppet
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV in Word Format to ben@ mainstayasia.com and put “Software Engineer" in the Subject Heading.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and in accordance with our Data Policy Statement (“Privacy Statement”)