Software Engineer (Full-Stack)
|Job Title:||Software Engineer (Full-Stack)|
|Contact Name:||Ben Davey|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2019 17:28|
Our client, a large reputable Insurance firm, is building a new Development team highly focused on developing new technology this year and beyond with a large technical roadmap in place. They are tasked with providing innovative solutions to the business.
As a software Engineer, you will be working with a newly formed team to design, build and test leading mobile and web applications in an Agile environment, but there is also a large focus on emerging technology prototyping and solutioning and implementing.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Designing, building, testing, deploying and supporting web/mobile front end and backend applications and prototypes following best practices
- Developing back-end API's
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software
- Design and define the interactions/integration between various systems or component and develop application architecture
- Work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype and evaluate technical feasibility
- Conduct code and peer reviews and feedback to continuously improve the quality
Requirements of the role:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in software development
- Require the 'Start-Up' Mentality with great passion for Technology and emerging Technologies.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical and programming area or equivalent practical experience.
- Familiar with front end design approaches such as responsive and adaptive design as well as experience in Bootstrap, Angular.js, React.js or Vue.js
- Experience in SOA (REST, JSON) or any API development frameworks such as swagger is a big advantage.
- Experience in mobile application development would be advantageous, with a preferred focus in iOS/Android.
- Knowledge in Agile processes is highly preferred
- Knowledge in DevOps and tools such as docker, Chef, Puppet
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV in Word Format to ben@ mainstayasia.com and put “Software Engineer" in the Subject Heading.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and in accordance with our Data Policy Statement (“Privacy Statement”)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's