Senior Test Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Test Manager|
|Location:||Hong Kong Island|
|Contact Name:||Mary Delfin|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2020 09:13|
Our client is a large Blue-Chip Enterprise, with an extremely large and complex technology footprint. They are seeking a Senior Manager for Application Testing to oversee the testing life cycle in some large software builds. The role will provide technical leadership to the team in terms of selecting the appropriate tools as well as a designing a technical pathway for the testing and quality assurance process. A strong technical understanding is very much required in the role.
An ideal candidate would have extensive experience in managing a large-scale testing process in an agile environment.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Manage automated and manual testing functions
- Act as a Programme Manager for testing phases of large enterprise programs
- Review and improve test strategy, test plan and test cases to increase test coverage and optimize resource utilization
- Serve the channel between the Test Engineering team and Product Management counterparts.
- Responsible for software deployment and coordination strategy and test station qualification.
- Responsible for Test Project Management with ability to manage test environment, team resources and stakeholder of multiple projects concurrently
- Manage schedules and plan for all test engineering deliverables.
- Drive yield and operational issues for the test line and ensure operational test readiness for all phases of the product development lifecycle.
Requirements of the Role:
- University degree holder in Information Technology, or related disciplines
- A minimum of 12 years of hands on experience in the IT field, with at least 9 years of which managing the overarching design, development and delivery of large-scale testing engagements across a broad range of platforms and business areas
- Ability to lead a wide number of resources - internal, external and consultancies in an enterprise environment
- Solid working knowledge of Software Quality Assurance process, methodologies, tools and best practices.
- Extensive working knowledge of application of Test Automation methods and tools to improve system quality.
- Good knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle in an agile or waterfall environment
- Proficiency in Cantonese and Putonghua (written and spoken) is an advantage
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV in Word Format to email@example.com and put “Test Programme Manager” in the Subject Heading.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's