Senior Technical Manager (Network Infrastructure)
|Job Title:||Senior Technical Manager (Network Infrastructure)|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Vargas|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2021 10:36|
Our client, one of the leading Global Insurers, is currently embarking on a large Regional Transformation and technical upgrade which includes a ‘move to cloud’ and Network Refresh. Due to this and the goal of continual expansion and growth, they are looking for a seasoned Network Professional who will lead a dedicated Engineering team in managing the core network infrastructure and associated programs and initiatives.
Requirements of the role:
- Have overall responsibility for the management of the core Group Network Infrastructure and associated initiatives.
- Work with key stakeholders to design, develop and build strategic network Infrastructure solutions in line with Organisational goals.
- Lead a team of Network Engineers to support network operations, as well as play a key role in the Cloud Infrastructure integration.
- Play a key role in designing the new On-Premise Cloud and DC infrastructure.
- Constantly evaluate new Network products and solutions that could create improvements around the Region.
- Work with other team leaders to plan and create new solutions which enhance the level of service and operations.
- Lead the Network department in daily support and operations, as well as key project work, especially around the migration.
- Work on establish strong relationships with major vendors and integrators to create potential opportunities to improve the level of technology offerings.
- Put in place continuous service improvement plans which look to consistently improve the overall service and quality and reduce incidents.
Requirements of the role:
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related discipline.
- 15 years of Professional experience with demonstrable managerial exposure.
- Strong technical knowledge of Enterprise level network infrastructure, including LAN/WAN/MAN, SD-Wan, Router/Switches, WIFI and performance monitoring tools.
- Ideally a strong knowledge of Cloud Network Infrastructure (Including AWS & Azure).
- A strong understanding of Regional DC Infrastructure and security.
- Strong knowledge of core products such as Cisco, Checkpoint, F5, MPLS and SD-Wan solutions.
- Professional certifications preferred (CCIE, CCNP etc.)
- PMP, ITIL or Pricne2 certifications beneficial.
- Strong written and verbal English mandatory.
If interested in understanding more about this opportunity, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and put ‘Network Manager’ in the subject heading.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's