Senior Solutions Architect
|Job Title:||Senior Solutions Architect|
|Location:||Hong Kong Island|
|Contact Name:||Mary Delfin|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2021 11:03|
Our client is a large Blue-Chip Enterprise, with an extremely complex technology footprint. They are seeking an ambitious and seasoned Senior Solutions Architect who will oversee the build-out of a new, mission-critical high-frequency system. The ideal candidate is someone with proven experience creating an effective technical roadmap for services decomposition architecture which includes ownership of the architecture artifacts, solution options, and form recommendation proposal.
Responsibilities the Role:
- Lead the development team in a large-scale application environment from system requirements gathering, system analysis, designing, developing the software components with error-free and executable program code, establishing unit testing, support quality assurance, and preparing technical documents
- Effectively engage with diverse stakeholders – developers, business analysts, and testing teams to ensure that the software is still placed with quality-driven protocols.
- Create technical design documents from functional requirements through analysis of business processes and discussion with the business process owners, Product Managers, and Architects to design cutting-edge solutions.
- Work with business, application, and service delivery teams to determine decommissioning requirements for all network, server, storage, and software components
- Communicates the architecture to the stakeholders and collaborates and coordinates with existing domain architects in the formalization and adoption of IT standards and procedures.
Required Skills for the Role:
- University degree holder in Information Technology, or related disciplines
- At least 8 years extensive experience in software development, with at least 3 years experience in Software Architecture
- Have excellent knowledge of software development life cycle (from concept to deployment and support) in an agile environment
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Proven experience in high-frequency system / real-time low latency system development and architecture design
- Excellent communication, analytical as well as problem-solving skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English
If interested, please send your most updated cv in word format to email@example.com with the Senior Solutions Architect in the subject line.