Senior Software Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Software Developer|
|Contact Name:||Cegie Nikko Capulso|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2020 12:18|
Our client is an international insurance company with an extremely large and complex technology footprint. They are seeking for Senior Software Developer who will be supporting one of their largest solution initiatives to to increase operational efficiency. The ideal candidate would be someone who possess proven experience in providing system development, architecture, and management in a fast-paced environment.
- To conduct analysis on user requirements, their existing system workflows, and procedures
- To lead discussion with stakeholders on user requirement, design approach, testing procedure and expected result.
- To take responsibilities on leading discussions with outsourced vendors
- To ensure smooth production run of application systems and provides system support
- To analyse technical issues and initiate & produce practical solutions
- To lead outsourced members to maintain high quality delivery solutions
- Ensures deliverables and systems comply with all applicable standards and guidelines
- A Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or similar
- At least 5 years’ experience relating to software development
- Around 2 years of proven excellence in team management
- Should have at least one relational database experience (Sybase, MSSQL, Oracle DB, and/or DB2)
- Should have a good fundamental working knowledge in at least one programming language (COBOL/Java/C#).
- Sound knowledge about web services.
If interested, please send your most updated cv in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior Software Developer” in the subject line.