Senior Project Manager (Technology)
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager (Technology)|
|Contact Name:||Cegie Nikko Capulso|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2020 15:07|
Our Client is a large Multinational insurance organisation who are looking for a Senior project Manager to help coordinate the delivery and release of a number of products and an application across multiple locations. The role will need to coordinate across product development teams, inhouse application delivery and vendors who are involved in part of system builds. There is not a consistent delivery methodology across locations so the ability to work in a fairly agile manner and tie the delivery together will be key.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Ensure Projects are broken down into clear milestones (requirements gathering, system development schedule, deployment, testing)
- Manage the Project Portfolio Budget
- Work closely with the business and technology managers (applications and infrastructure) to oversee and track the portfolio of technology initiatives being delivered
- Engage and manage stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure Projects remains on schedule
- Support standardization and consistency in projects
- Ensure risk management processes and procedures are in place
Required Skills for the Role:
- University degree holder in Information Technology, or related disciplines
- At least 15 years hands-on experience in IT project management
- A good understanding of technology across infrastructure and system development
- Project management certification (PMP and/or Agile/Scrum Master) is required
- Proven hands on experience in managing a large – scale projects in a complex multi-tier environment.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry, insurance experience is a plus
- Excellent command of both verbal and written English
If interested, please send your most updated cv in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior IT Project Manager” in the subject line.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's