Senior Project Manager / SCRUM Master
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager / SCRUM Master|
|Contact Name:||Ross Carter|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2019 13:49|
Our client is building out a suite of mission critical real-time applications, which process large amount of transactions. This role is to Project Manage the delivery of various Software Delivery Projects within the programme, whilst acting as a SCRUM Master across technical development team.
You will assume overall responsibility for the direction, coordination, execution, control and completion of a Portfolio of Projects. You will also facilitate velocities, tasks, ceremonies and monitoring burndown rates alongside the core PM duties.
- Be accountable to the Program Director for the end to end Delivery of the Project work stream
- Ensure Projects are broken down into clear milestones (requirements gathering, system development schedule, deployment, testing)
- Manage the Project Portfolio Budget and ensure all Governance is met
- Report Project status to key stakeholders in technology and business regularly
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure Projects remains on schedule
- Manage daily SCRUMS assigning tasks and responsibilities
- Manage the development activities and deliverables
- Ensure development requirements are met
- Monitor and report on progress in accordance with the requirements.
- Identify and manage relationships through effective communication with all stakeholders, including third parties, and acts as the primary point of contact.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in an IT discipline
- 10+ years of experience in IT Project Management and software delivery
- Must have relevant Project Management certification Prince2, PMP
- Ideally SCRUM Certified Master
- Detailed knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Direct work experience in project management of large scale application delivery
- Experience in real time high transactional systems
- Experience with low latency technical environment an advantage
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Proven experience in people management
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written
- Team player with strong desire for excellence
- Must be good at multi-tasking and be highly motivated to deal with the growing challenges in this field
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting “Project Manager” in the subject.