Senior Project Manager (Scrum Master)
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager (Scrum Master)|
|Contact Name:||Mary Delfin|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2021 14:54|
Our client is a large Technology Driven Blue-Chip Enterprise and is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager who will assume responsibility of managing the complex and highly mission critical real time high transactional platform and will be responsible for the direction, coordination, execution, control and completion of a Portfolio of Projects.
Given this is a high transactional system in a low latency environment, the ideal candidate will have come from a strong technical background executing an enterprise platform in an Agile environment.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Ensure Projects are broken down into clear milestones (requirements gathering, system development schedule, deployment, testing)
- Report Project status to key stakeholders in technology and business regularly
- Engage and manage stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure Projects remains on schedule
- Identify and Manage Project Risk
- Ensure ALL Project Governance is met
- Manage the development activities and deliverables
- Ensure development requirements are met
- Monitor and report on progress in accordance with the requirements.
- Identify and manage relationships through effective communication with all stakeholders including third parties, and acts as the primary point of contact.
Required Skills for the Role:
- A bachelor’s degree or above in Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 10 years of project management experience in an enterprise environment
- Must have relevant IT Certifications (PMP, Prince 2, Scrum Master, SAFE)
- Detailed knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Experience in real time high transactional systems
- Proven experience leading Scrum Teams as a Scrum Master in an IT Project
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Must be good at multi-tasking and be highly motivated to deal with the growing challenges in this field.
- Excellent written and oral English communication is a must.
If interested, please send your most updated cv in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Agile Project Manager” in the Subject line.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's