Senior Project Manager - IT Infrastructure and Tech Risk
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager - IT Infrastructure and Tech Risk|
|Contact Name:||Mary Delfin|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2019 09:38|
Our Client, a large, International Insurance Organisation, is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to oversee a large technology refresh and transformation across their APAC premises, which is mainly focused around Infrastructure and Tech risk. The person will be responsible for leading a project team to successfully deliver multiple products within the tolerances of scope, time, cost and quality.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Be accountable to the project sponsor and deliver within agreed timescale, quality and budget
- Create and manage the project plan, scope, resources and budget
- Create, manage and resource the IT project plan(s); agree and review the plans, costs and resources with the project sponsor
- Ensure all project commitments are met; monitor and report on progress
- Diagnose and evaluate potential risks and issues throughout the project and report regularly to the project sponsor
- Manage in country vendors who will be performing IT engineering works
- Ensure appropriate standards are adopted and that effective quality controls are built into the project plan and that mechanisms are in place to assure it
- Ensure appropriate release and change management processes are implemented
- Identify and manage relationships through effective communication with all stakeholders including third parties and acts as the primary point of contact
- Identify, acquires and deploys team members and manage third parties to ensure successful project execution
Requirements of the Role
- Graduate qualifications in science, computer science, engineering or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of experience in an Enterprise PM role, with experience in IT and Financial responsibility.
- Solid understanding of IT infrastructure, Tech risk, and governance.
- Project Management Certification (e.g. Prince or PMP)
- Solid understanding of ITIL with ITIL foundation certificate
- Ability to communicate to senior managers and stakeholders, as well as vendors
- English proficiency is a must.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV in Word Format to email@example.com and put “Project Manager - IT Infrastructure” in the Subject Heading.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and in accordance with our Data Policy Statement (“Privacy Statement”)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's