Senior Project Manager - IT Infrastructure and Tech Risk
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager - IT Infrastructure and Tech Risk|
|Contact Name:||Mary Delfin|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2019 09:38|
Our Client, a large, International Insurance Organisation, is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to oversee a large technology refresh and transformation across their APAC premises, which is mainly focused around Infrastructure and Tech risk. The person will be responsible for leading a project team to successfully deliver multiple products within the tolerances of scope, time, cost and quality.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Be accountable to the project sponsor and deliver within agreed timescale, quality and budget
- Create and manage the project plan, scope, resources and budget
- Create, manage and resource the IT project plan(s); agree and review the plans, costs and resources with the project sponsor
- Ensure all project commitments are met; monitor and report on progress
- Diagnose and evaluate potential risks and issues throughout the project and report regularly to the project sponsor
- Manage in country vendors who will be performing IT engineering works
- Ensure appropriate standards are adopted and that effective quality controls are built into the project plan and that mechanisms are in place to assure it
- Ensure appropriate release and change management processes are implemented
- Identify and manage relationships through effective communication with all stakeholders including third parties and acts as the primary point of contact
- Identify, acquires and deploys team members and manage third parties to ensure successful project execution
Requirements of the Role
- Graduate qualifications in science, computer science, engineering or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of experience in an Enterprise PM role, with experience in IT and Financial responsibility.
- Solid understanding of IT infrastructure, Tech risk, and governance.
- Project Management Certification (e.g. Prince or PMP)
- Solid understanding of ITIL with ITIL foundation certificate
- Ability to communicate to senior managers and stakeholders, as well as vendors
- English proficiency is a must.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Project Manager - IT Infrastructure” in the Subject Heading.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and in accordance with our Data Policy Statement (“Privacy Statement”)