Senior Project Manager (IAM)
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager (IAM)|
|Contact Name:||Mary Delfin|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2020 11:45|
Our Client, one of Hong Kong’s largest Blue-Chip Organisation’s, is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager, who will help to deliver multiple initiatives as part of a large technology refresh and transformation across the Business, which is mainly focused around Infrastructure and Cyber Security. You would be working across multiple stakeholders, including vendors to deliver multiple solutions across the Enterprise security work streams, which would include the deployment of new Security Controls, products, tools & Frameworks. This would all be coincided with management of time, budget and quality.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Manage the whole project life cycle including procurement, resource management, risk management and scheduling. This means managing from initiation to production for security workstreams
- To be responsible for the end to end Delivery of the Project workstreams.
- To ensure Projects are broken down into clear milestones (requirements gathering, system development schedule, deployment, testing).
- Should be able to report project status to key stakeholders in technology and business regularly.
- To be able to engage and manage multiple stakeholders, especially around delivery.
- Should have the ability to collaborate with internal teams to ensure Projects remain on schedule, as well as manage in country vendors.
- Constantly identifying and managing Project Risk & Constraints
- Ensure all Project Governance is met.
- To be able to monitor and report on progress in accordance with the requirements.
- Identify and manage relationships through effective communication with all stakeholders including third parties, and acts as the primary point of contact.
Required Skills for the Role:
- University degree holder in Information Technology, or related disciplines.
- At least 10 years hands-on experience in IT project management and a good understanding of IT Security products.
- Proven experience with large scale security initiatives (IAM initiatives and rollouts are a big advantage).
- Effective communicator to different levels of stakeholders and can present complex ideas and technical details into layman terms
- Demonstrate a proactive working attitude to achieve common goals with good influential and negotiation skills
- Strong English communication and language skills
- Project management certification (PMP and/or Agile/Scrum Master) is required
- Experience in managing mid to large scale projects concurrently within a complex multi-tier environment is an advantage.
If interested, please send your most updated cv in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with “IT Security Project Manager” in the subject line.