Senior Project Manager (Racing)
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager (Racing)|
|Contract Type:||Contract to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Mary Delfin|
|Job Published:||May 26, 2021 13:00|
Our client is a large Technology Driven Blue-Chip Enterprise and is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager who will be responsible in overseeing multiple application and systems development projects of moderate to high complexity and will be responsible in assembling the project team, assigning responsibilities, and managing schedules and resources to ensure timely completion.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Ensure Projects are broken down into clear milestones (requirements gathering, system development schedule, deployment, testing)
- Develop the project schedule and plan to ensure timely completion of the project.
- Utilize project resources and serve as an individual contributor to develop programming code or software modifications using appropriate languages and tools to optimize resources and meet functional user requirements.
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of complex system solutions, establishing and controlling project constraints and scope
- Monitor and report on progress in accordance with the requirements.
- Identify and manage relationships through effective communication with all stakeholders including third parties, and acts as the primary point of contact.
Required Skills for the Role:
- A bachelor's degree in information technology or a related field.
- At least 10 years of project management experience in an enterprise environment
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- Strong knowledge in software development lifecycle including analysis, systems design, development and testing approaches
- Must be good at multi-tasking and be highly motivated to deal with the growing challenges in this field
- Excellent written and oral English communication is a must.
If interested, please send your most updated cv in word format to email@example.com with "Enterprise Solutions Project Manager"
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's