Senior Project Manager (Application Migration & Modernization)
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager (Application Migration & Modernization)|
|Location:||Hong Kong Island|
|Contact Name:||Mary Delfin|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2021 09:13|
Our client is a large Technology Driven Blue-Chip Enterprise and is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager who will assume responsibility of managing the complex and highly mission critical Organisational migration to a container based architecture. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge in understanding key dependencies between applications and be able to co-ordinate a critical pathway for multiple areas of the Organisation.
The role would require someone with proven experience in implementing and commanding a complex applications transformation project as the Project Manager, ideally someone with deep understanding on Cloud Computing, PaaS and various deployment methodologies such as microservices and APIs.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Identify and Manage all dependencies, including applications and infrastructure
- Oversee the project, ensuring all major milestones are managed and adhered to
- Implement the critical pathway for multiple project completion
- Works closely with technical leaders on the delivery team, understands/facilitates technical discussions with the team, supports and helps resolve technical issues impacting delivery
- Assess and manage risks and issues, measure and report on progress against plan, anticipate and resolve bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make project trade-offs, and balance the business needs with the technical constraints
- Be involved in the financial aspects including budgetary management and tracking
- Report on status to C-Level stakeholders in technology and the business.
Requirements of the Role:
- University degree holder in Information Technology, or related disciplines
- At least 10 years of work experience in project / programme delivery
- Driving Proof of Concept or pilot deployments on PaaS or containerization software products like OpenShift, Kubernetes, Amazon EKS, etc.
- Demonstrate a proactive working attitude to achieve common goals with strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills with proven success in leading multi-functional initiatives across technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Project management certification (PMP and/or Agile/Scrum Master) is required
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is a must
If interested, please send your most updated cv in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Sr. Project Manager – App Migration” in the subject line.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's