Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Mary Delfin|
|Job Published:||May 26, 2020 20:54|
Our client, one of the largest and leading Global insurers, are currently seeking a seasoned and knowledgeable Project Manager who will be responsible for delivering a large piece of work coinciding with a large IT Transformation.
The right candidate will need to have proven experience in managing large concurrent projects, especially around budget, tracking, governance, and delivery.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Manage programme compliance in accordance to IT PMO processes and internal governance
- Assist in stakeholder management, including identification of programme stakeholders, their expectations and communicated channels
- Collaborate with multiple internal teams to ensure Projects remains on schedule.
- Identify and manage Project Risk & Constraints
- Ensure all Project Governance is implemented and followed.
- Manage the development activities and deliverables of multiple projects.
- Manage vendors including tracking of SLA’s and project milestones.
- Define and produce project status reports
- Manage time and cost tracking
Requirements of the role:
- University degree holder in Information Technology, or related disciplines
- 10+ years hands-on experience in project management, ideally within large enterprises.
- A good understanding of system development life cycle and IT projects is hugely advantageous.
- Effective communicator with different levels of stakeholders and can present complex ideas and technical details with ease.
- Demonstrate a proactive working attitude to achieve common goals with good influential and negotiation skills
- Strong oral and written English language skills
- Project management certification (PMP and/or Agile/Scrum Master) is required.
- Experience in managing mid to large scale projects concurrently is beneficial.?
If interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV in word format to email@example.com and put "Senior Project Manager" in the Subject Heading.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's