Senior Program Manager (SP13)
|Job Title:||Senior Program Manager (SP13)|
|Contact Name:||Mary Delfin|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2021 11:32|
Our client is a large Technology Driven Blue-Chip Enterprise and is currently looking for a Senior Program Manager who will oversee the planning and execution of a large scale program implementing data warehouses/data lakes from conception to final delivery.
The ideal candidate will have a background in analytics, well-versed in agile methodologies, and possess deep expertise in effectively implementing these methodologies across a fast-paced, dynamic organization.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Oversee the overall IT development and implementation for system integration with IT dependent systems according to the project scope and timeline
- Be responsible for building use cases and strong business plan for senior stakeholder budget sign-off
- Play a key role in the identification and selection of appropriate vendors
- Ensures appropriate standards are adopted and that effective quality controls are built into the project plan and that mechanisms are in place
- Define the delivery process with a deep understanding of large, Enterprise level IT Programmes of work
- Be involved in the financial aspects including budgetary management and tracking
- Report on status to C-Level stakeholders in technology and the business.
Requirements of the Role:
- University degree holder in Information Technology, or related disciplines
- At least 15 years of work experience in project / programme delivery, ideally someone who have proven experience in managing large scale Data Analytics/Data Warehouse/Data Lake project implementation in a large enterprise environment
- Strong understanding of Enterprise scale Programmes, and associated risk
- Strong understanding of program management methodology (PRINCE/PMBOK etc.) with a demonstrated understanding of ‘risk-based approach’ to Project management
- Demonstrate a proactive working attitude to achieve common goals with strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills with proven success in leading multi-functional initiatives across technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is a must
If interested, please send your most updated cv in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Data Program Manager" in the subject line.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's