Senior Network Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Network Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Vargas|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2021 12:21|
Our client, one of the largest Global Insurance firms, is seeking a seasoned Network Engineer. In this role, you will support mission critical infrastructure, manage vendor output providing technical input and coordinate change requests. The environment is Cisco based.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Plan, implement and support the BAU tasks in the network team
- Monitor network performance and make recommendations based on performance analysis
- Manage vendors who are providing setup, configuration, and maintenance of network environments
- Provide network operations support and administration,
- Provide technical assistance to colleagues around the business
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Communicate effectively with technical teams and coordinate and manage change requests
Requirements of the role:
- Degree holder in IT / Computer Science or equivalent discipline.
- +8 years of hands-on experience in Cisco environments, ideally in an enterprise environment
- Good experience in supporting network, infrastructure and security
- Solid understanding of LAN, WAN, Firewall
- Experience with CheckPoint a plus
- Hands-on experience configuring and troubleshooting Cisco switches and routers
- CCNA certified
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Network Engineer” in the Subject Heading.