Senior IT Procurement Manager
|Job Title:||Senior IT Procurement Manager|
|Contact Name:||Mary Delfin|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2020 16:19|
Our client is a large Technology Driven Blue-Chip Enterprise, who are currently expanding their Procurement function as well as driving a Procurement Transformation Program of work. They are seeking a Senior Procurement Manager Procurement to focus on Technology and a background in IT Procurement is essential.
The needs of the role are heavily driven around a significant portfolio of complex technology programs (datacentres build, software builds, 3rd party enterprise systems implementations, etc).
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Support transformational activities to build procurement organizational capabilities and improve procurement efficiency
- Work with senior leaders especially in Technology to help determine the strategic direction of the Procurement function
- Assess Procurement needs across a variety of diverse technology programs that are multi year and have large multi-million USD budgets attached
- Assess commercial frameworks around large complex programs including technology vendors supplying services as well as physical hardware purchases
- Formulate and drive the implementation of high-performing strategic procurement and category management that delivers optimum value for the company
- Proactively engage with key stakeholders and conduct business review meetings to assess risk, review future strategies, and identify potential cost down and improvement opportunities
- Provide consistent performance management by giving regular feedback, conducting formal interviews, and identifying and addressing transformation-focused training and development needs
- Maintaining a strategic approach to managing and delivering transformation activities
- Identify areas for improvement to continually drive performance and business results
- Review current processes for procurement and make recommendations where appropriate
- University degree holder in Information Technology, or related disciplines
- At least 15 years of related experience, especially in the Information and Communication Technology sector
- Strong knowledge of strategic sourcing and procurement tools and techniques
- Strong understanding of physical hardware, software licensing and technology vendors
- Proven third party vendor management experience and implementation commercial agreements
- Worked with CIOs and key technology leaders
- Dealt with enterprise sized procurement budgets within technology
- Able to establish, influence and maintain collaborative partnerships and engage in effective negotiations with a broad range of parties.
- Strong communication skills with good business acumen
- Ability to lead change programme
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
If interested with this role, please send your cv to email@example.com with Senior IT Procurement Manager in the subject heading.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's