Senior IT Audit Manager
|Job Title:||Senior IT Audit Manager|
|Location:||Happy Valley Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Mary Delfin|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2019 14:39|
Our client is a leading multinational organization with offices globally. Their Internal Audit Department are hiring a Senior IT Audit Manager to help design, implement and lead a risk management strategy around a large number of multiyear IT programs.
The role is working for one of the largest organizations in Asia, who are heavily invested into their Technology strategy. Over the coming years there are significant programs taking place and the organization wants to implement more advance risk management techniques. The role is aligned to Internal Audit but you will be expected to build a consulting capability into the Technology Department as you define the critical path from a risk/audit perspective. You will be expected to engage and manage senior stakeholders, which consist of Departmental Heads and the CIO as well as lead and inspire a team of technical auditors.
The Technology environment is diverse but you must have had experience working in a similar role in a large enterprise environment that host large scale low latency environment with a strong preferences of Banking Infrastructure or Exchange Infrastructure experience/knowledge.
Our client is happy to relocate for this position.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Develop a Risk & Audit Plan for Technology and integrate it with the overall risk management strategy of the business
- Develop and advance technical auditing practices
- Lead and manage independently audits from planning through to reporting, ensuring appropriate audit coverage, quality and timeliness of completion
- Supervise, coach and develop a team of technology auditors
- Advise and provide recommendations to stakeholders on risk and control issues, process improvement and compliance measures
- Assist and support the Head of Audit to achieve the Department’s strategic plan, to enhance audit proficiencies through implementing appropriate standards, methodologies and processes, and to streamline internal audit workflow.
Requirements of the Role:
- University degree and relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CA, CPA, CISA, CISSP and CISM)
- 10+ years of relevant experience, with proven record in performing IT and system related control evaluation and risk assessment in sizeable or multinational companies
- Outstanding stakeholder Engagement and Management Skills, a lot of the role will require consulting and advising into internal customers
- Excellent knowledge of IT operational and system auditing
- Expertise on IT related domains (e.g. service management, system administration, or application development), information security, project management and best practice models (e.g. CMMI, COBIT and AXELOS)
- Ability to utilize CAAT tools to perform analytical review and/or continuous auditing
- Excellent analytical, communication and report writing skills in English and Cantonese
- Excellent leadership, team work and relationship management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively and can work under pressure
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “IT Audit” in the Subject Heading.