Senior Implementation analyst (IT Security)
|Job Title:||Senior Implementation analyst (IT Security)|
|Contact Name:||Fabienne Javier|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2020 12:07|
Our client, a leading Global Insurer, is currently looking for a Senior implementation analyst, who will join a high performing team who are currently in the middle of a large, long term road-map and transformation. As part of this, they are implementing many products around security, and want someone who has experience of Enterprise Security initiatives, particularly around IAM. They will work closely with the various Technical and non-Technical stakeholders to design and implement this road-map.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Work closely with business units and IT Stakeholders to identify, design, and implement security initiatives in the Region.
- Coordinate and conduct briefings with multiple stakeholders including vendors to implement various security products.
- Develop project plans to ensure implementations are completed on time and meet the various expectations.
- Continuously evaluate all processes and provide technical support to various managers and establish all client configuration requirements.
- Work closely with Head of IAM for large scale product implementations. Understanding products such as Sailpoint, CyberArc, Okta etc. will be important.
- Collaborate with system integration team/vendors and ensure compliance to all client requirements and provide appropriate feedback and reports to clients and ensure efficient implementation of all systems/products.
Requirements of the role:
- Degree in IT field.
- Holder of an IT security certification CISSP / CISA / CEH / CSSLP / CISM or equivalent would be beneficial.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Identity Access Management initiatives/implementations.
- Strong analytic and presentation skills to present technical information and statistics to business units and stakeholders
- In-depth knowledge and experience IAM products such as; Sailpoint, CyberArc, Okta etc.
- Knowledge and experience in Regional IT implementations.
- Knowledge and experience of core BA duties around requirements execution.
- Excellent communication skills, independent and team player
- Fluency in English is a must.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in Word Format to email@example.com and put “Implementation Manager” in the Subject Heading.