Senior Data Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Data Manager|
|Contract Type:||Contract to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Mary Delfin|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2020 11:04|
Our client, a leading Global Insurer, is seeking an experienced and driven Senior Data Manager, who will play a key role in a large IT refresh and transformation taking place due to new major changes to Financial regulatory processes. The role will require the management, ownership, manipulation and configuration of core data across the APAC Region. There are multiple data oriented projects across a large and lengthy roadmap across the APAC Region, and the selected candidate will be working closely with senior Business and IT stakeholders including senior ETL Leads and IT Programme heads.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Design, develop, and modify data management infrastructure to expedite data analysis and reporting.
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy, and legitimacy of data
- Assist with reports and data extraction when needed
- Evaluate the design, selection, implementation, and support of database changes using associated business requirements and design documents.
- Ensure digital databases and archives are protected from security breaches and data losses
- Work closely with ETL leads and other Senior IT stakeholders to manipulate and own all data, especially in how it is migrated into new environments and systems.
Requirements of the Role:
- Graduate qualifications in computer science, engineering or equivalent mandatory.
- At least 10 years of experience in an Enterprise IT environment, with at least 3 years working experience as a data manager in a reputable organisation.
- Proven ability to think critically (out of the box) and at the same time be able to pay complete attention to details.
- Excellent understanding of data administration
- Experience with data management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.)
- Understanding and experience with modern database and information system technologies
- Excellent command in spoken and written English is a must have
If interested, please send your most updated cv in word format to email@example.com with Data Manager in the subject line.