Senior Data & ETL Solution Lead
|Job Title:||Senior Data & ETL Solution Lead|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Vargas|
|Job Published:||December 28, 2020 13:45|
Our Client is looking to hire a Season Data SME, who will operate as a Data & ETL Solution Lead across APAC. This role will focus on a large-scale financial transformation programme.
You will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of multiple ETL’s, taking place due to an extremely large financial transformation around regulatory change. The role will require the management and delivery of multiple data-oriented projects across a large and lengthy roadmap with multiple locations in APAC.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Analyse and interpret all complex data across all target systems and analyse and provide resolutions to all data issues. Coordinate with data analysts to validate all requirements.
- Develop data strategy within the Programme by making assessments with business users
- Responsible for being the Data and ETL interface with the Technical Workstream
- Design and implement multiple ETL’s across the programme.
- Manage a team of Data/ETL Engineers
- Work closely with the various functional teams in analysing the business and the various functional requirements needed.
- Develop all data warehouse models and prepare reports for all meta data integration into systems and draft all ETL scripts and prepare required reports for all end users.
- Perform root cause analysis on all processes and resolve all production issues and validate all data and perform routine tests on databases and provide support to all ETL applications.
- Document all test procedures for systems and processes and coordinate with business analysts and users to resolve all requirement issues and maintain quality for same.
Requirements of the Role:
- Graduate qualifications in computer science, engineering, or equivalent mandatory.
- At least 10 years of experience in an Enterprise IT environment, with proven experience in developing ETL frameworks/platforms, using SSIS and SQL Server databases.
- Knowledge or interest in programmes like IRRS or Solvency II is beneficial
- Knowledge in Microsoft Azure services and components, e.g., Data Lake, ADF, etc. is highly advantageous.
- Must have a good understanding of Database Designs and Data Models.
- Excellent command in spoken and written English is a must have
If interested, please send your most updated cv in word format to email@example.com with ETL Lead in the subject line.