Senior Business Analyst (Digital)
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst (Digital)|
|Contact Name:||Mary Delfin|
|Job Published:||May 26, 2020 12:11|
Our client, one of Hong Kong’s largest Blue Chip Organisations, is about to embark on an extremely large Digital Transformation programme of work, modernising numerous platforms and creating customer centric applications/products in line with a new Digital strategy.
As a Digital specialist you will provide analysis, proposals and delivery capability to teams sitting within the business. You will be working with in-house IT teams, as well as key Business stakeholders/users throughout the Organisation, and although this is a technology-driven environment and programme, you will be aligned with operations and internal project teams outside of IT also. The role will also include heavy elements of product management, especially as the programme develops.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Digital/IT-driven projects experience that can be leveraged into this large-scale enterprise transformation
- Strong Business Analysis Background, with Digital experience extremely important.
- Defining the current state, developing a new requirement gathering process and defining the key milestones/deliverables on the transformation journey.
- Looking for synergies and process efficiencies in individual plans and projects.
- Coordinating and facilitating the performance measurement/documentation process
- Reviewing, preparing and managing reporting, analytics and decision making
- Defining business cases for process improvement, set targets for operational KPIs, prepare change management roadmap, develop transition plan, conduct pre-launch, determine revised BAU budget, launch new BAU and track business benefits realisation.
Requirements of the role:
- University degree in business or IT-related discipline
- Proven experience, preferable supported with relevant certifications in the areas of business analysis (business requirements study, functional requirements definition, reporting specifications documentation), business process improvement (lean six sigma), PMO, project management (PMP), and change management (PROSCI, ADKAR)
- High standard of spoken and written English. Cantonese would be an advantage
- Very familiar with relevant tools such as Microsoft Office and Visio etc.
- Strong background in Digital technologies/environments and ideally understanding of product development.
How to apply
Please email your CV in word format to: email@example.com with “Digital BA” in the Subject Heading.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's