Senior Automation Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Automation Engineer|
|Location:||Hong Kong Island|
|Contact Name:||Cegie Nikko Capulso|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2020 11:26|
Our client, an extremely large Blue-Chip Enterprise, are currently undergoing an extremely large greenfield program of work, developing the next generation of trading systems. As part of this, they are looking to add to their growing team and are actively seeking a seasoned Automation Engineer. The right candidate needs to have strong hands on experience using Selenium, as well as have solid experience in test planning and execution for large scale projects involving multiple applications in an enterprise environment.
Responsibilities of the role:
- To have the ability to document test cases, perform and document risk analysis.
- To record test progress and results clearly.
- To create test plans that are succinct and applicable.
- To conduct and code automated tests.
- To help develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness.
- Be able to discover bugs within software and highlight accordingly.
- Help drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes within the Enterprise.
- To prepare, develop and execute automated testing (preferably utilising Selenium as a tool).
- To conduct research and analyse product features being tested.
- To utilise new tools, technologies, and testing processes.
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Software Quality Assurance testing and at least 3 years of specific working knowledge in Automation Testing.
- Should have working experience in automated testing tools (preferably Selenium, Appium, Postman Experience writing SQL, Java, and/or C#)
- Ideally experience of working within an Agile methodology including Scrums.
- Solid experience in test planning and execution for large scale projects involving multiple applications.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Certified as ISTQB Advanced Test Manager / Advanced (Technical) Test Analyst is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese, Mandarin is an advantage.
If interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org