Senior Audio-Visual Specialist Technician
|Job Title:||Senior Audio-Visual Specialist Technician|
|Contact Name:||Fabienne Javier|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2020 17:23|
Our client, a large Global Insurer, is looking to bring in a seasoned and technical Audio-Visual specialist, to help support and deliver a large increase of demand around regional connectivity, as well as an increasing demand for workshops, webinars and townhalls. The role will require a high level of Professional service and technical accuracy.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Be customer facing and coordinate with internal clients to capture and consult on Audio Visual Support requirements.
- Deliver operational on-site and remote support for various events, such as large-scale video conferences, online presentations, and webinars.
- Play a big role in building this new service, implementing a booking desk, checklists, requirement forms, vendor assistance contacts, and gathering on-site support requirements.
- Collaborate group wide, as the go to person for, any and all, IT Media Services, AV consultancy advice and work and support local IT teams as required.
- Advise on approved products and use these solutions where possible or work with relevant partners and management to evolve the service offerings depending on business requirements.
- Coordinate with external vendors, production crews, regional support teams and end users for their events.
- Maintain relevant equipment e.g. laptops, accounts and specialist cabling as required to carry out the role.
Requirements of the role:
- Strong demonstrable experience in audio visual support is a must.
- Pro-active, team player, who can work independently and stay highly motivated.
- Bring a flexibility and attendance to match client requirements during Event/Training weeks.
- Good understanding of streaming services, primarily MS Teams Live Event, MS Stream and WebEx and protocols.
- Innovative and must recognise problems, suggest contingency plans and provide solutions in a calm and confident manner.
- Experience in client / customer servicing is a large advantage.
- Strong spoken and written English.
If interested to know more, please send your CV to: email@example.com and put “Audio-Visual” in the subject header.