Senior Application Development Manager (Digital Solutions Architecture)
|Job Title:||Senior Application Development Manager (Digital Solutions Architecture)|
|Contact Name:||Mary Delfin|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2021 17:49|
Our client is a large Technology Driven Blue-Chip Enterprise and is currently looking for a seasoned Senior Applications Developer who will assume responsibility of formulating the IT technical vision and roadmap while leading the evolving architectural framework and design for an enterprise end to end digital solutions.
The ideal candidate would have proven track record in managing a team of developers but is still hands-on in building complex solution architecture for large enterprise environment following a build and release process including supporting multiple versions of a software application.
Responsibilities of the role:
- To take responsibility in spearheading a team of developers to design and develop applications based on requirement specifications & high-level architecture design from architects.
- Provide daily Technical Leadership to various developers whilst remaining actively hands-on throughout.
- To perform software design, backend system development, development testing and deployment of system applications.
- To coordinate with project managers, solution architects and business users during the analysis, definition, and development phases.
- Communicates the architecture to the stakeholders and collaborates and coordinates with existing domain architects in the formalization and adoption of IT standards and procedures.
- Constantly deal with various sides of the Business to understand requirements, before translating these into technical specifications for the various development teams.
- Be responsible for delivering quality software, which is robust, of the highest quality and easy to maintain.
Required Skills for the Role:
- University graduate with a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- A minimum of 10 years’ information systems design, software development, IT management in a large enterprise
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in team management of medium-sized software team and with track record in leading the delivery of complex system development projects.
- Skilled in the use of the technologies in the Java ecosystem: Struts, Spring, Maven, Gradle, Ant, JUnit, Spock, and Hibernate, among many others.
- Strong understanding of microservice architecture, continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, GitLab)
- Proven hands on experience with containerization and utilizing tools like Docker, Kubernetes or other container schedulers
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle Excellent analytical mind and problem-solving skills
- A track record of making complex business decisions with authority, even in times of ambiguity, considering the potential long term risks and implications
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively with different team members, stakeholders and external vendors
- Proficient in spoken and written English
If interested, please send your most updated cv in word format to email@example.com with “Digital Solutions Technical Manager” in the subject line.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's