|Job Title:||Scrum Master|
|Location:||Hong Kong Island|
|Contact Name:||Ross Carter|
|Job Published:||August 25, 2021 14:28|
Our client, a blue-chip enterprise, are looking for a Scrum Master to facilitate the delivery of an Enterprise-level Data Transformation project. This will be one of the largest data projects across APAC to date. An amazing opportunity to be an integral part of this program, working cross-functionally to lead the change in the organization.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Play a key role in the development and execution of Scrums and be accountable for the deliverables of the project with regards to timescale, quality, and budget.
- Manage the project budget, forecast, and ensure JIRA backlog are kept up to date, refined and prioritized regularly.
- Prepare daily meetings for the assigned Scrum Team.
- Develop, supervise, and monitor the project’s risks, issues, and dependencies.
- Manage the standards of the project and ensure appropriate quality controls are built into the project plan.
- Effectively communicate with all stakeholders, including internal stakeholders, team members, and third parties, to ensure successful project delivery.
- Manage or create any formal documentations as needed.
Requirements of the role:
- A degree holder of Computer Science or related.
- A certified Scrum Master ( Scale Agile, Scrum, SAFe, or related)
- Extensive experience in leading a Scrum Team as a Scrum Master within large scale IT Development projects.
- Great communication skills, and ability to communicate across all levels.
- Agile Scrum Manager certification and Six Sigma qualification would be preferred.
Interested individuals, please send your most updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with SUBJECT LINE “Scrum Master”.