|Job Title:||Scrum Master|
|Location:||Hong Kong Island|
|Contact Name:||Cegie Nikko Capulso|
|Job Published:||May 26, 2020 11:53|
Our Client is a large Blue-Chip Organization who are one of the most prestigious organisations in Hong Kong. They are starting a company wide Digital Transformation program which will include building an innovation hub allowing them to replace their core systems and rebuild their front-end platform and digital channels across web, mobile and IOT.
The nature of the program is all around green field development where they will be needing a high calibre Scrum Master to join the team. The business are planning a significant and complex technology stack supporting extensive customer interactions, across multiple engagement points.
- Responsible for overall development lifecycle of enterprise applications and prototypes using Agile methodologies
- Help move the requirements grooming, through an architectural gateway through to development and out to release and testing
- Organize and facilitate daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos, and other Scrum-related meetings with Scrum teams and stakeholders
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress; update progress to provide transparency on product, release, and sprint backlogs.
- Identify and remove impediments; prevent distractions that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal
- Ensure the development team(s) are practicing and following the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, Scrum process and visibility
- Report and communicate to back to stakeholders and various internal teams across the SDLC
- Minimum 8 years of experience in software development with at least 3 years Agile/Scrum experience.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical and programming area or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience as a Scrum master or Certified Scrum Master who worked at least in two Agile projects and solid knowledge in Agile/Scrum.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- The experience in applying a wide variety of well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach
- Experience developing software foundations, methodologies, high level designs, and environments for application development.
- Ability to work closely with developers to understand their needs and issues and work collaboratively.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development lifecycle including coding standards, software quality assurance, build process, testing and operations.
If interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and put "Scrum Master" in the Subject Heading