|Job Title:||Release Manager|
|Contact Name:||Peter Udall|
|Job Published:||January 26, 2018 15:06|
Our client is a multinational bluechip organisation who are undertaking a large complex software build and are looking for a Release Manager to join their team.
- Can plan and manage IT deliveries at Program level
- Has worked in an Agile/DevOps environment with experience of continuous/automated releases and the associated tools and methods
- Acts as the gatekeeper to the production environment
- Is confident in managing business and technical stakeholders across multiple teams and work streams
- Owns the hardware and software Release Management process and methodology
- 2 years experience at that level
- Be responsible for delivery of required business outcomes, in accordance to defined schedule, quality/scope and financials.
- Ensure consistent governance processes and delivery methodologies are enforced across all projects.
- Manage vendor deliveries. Review and ensure quality of delivery by vendors.
- Ensure all relevant stakeholders are engaged. Coordinate with relevant parties for planning to ensure smooth delivery of projects (e.g. business for UAT, Infrastructure team for environments, etc).
- Communicate project status and issues with business and project team members.
- Escalate key risks and issues to senior management in a timely manner, providing potential solutions and/or mitigation actions.
- Coordinate release program activities and functions as a subject matter expert in release management.
- Ensure consistency in policies and operational procedures, release integration testing and production validation.
- Create and track the release improvement process to be applied across all IT domains and initiate new projects related to release management.
- You must be able to speak fluent English, possibly gained through overseas education or work experience.
Please send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's