Project Specialist (Enterprise Server Migration)
|Job Title:||Project Specialist (Enterprise Server Migration)|
|Contact Name:||Mandy Lam|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2019 17:09|
Our Client is a top tier global Investment Bank, who are looking for an experienced Project Specialist to help manage a System Migration Project. We are looking for a candidate who is Immediately Available.
The project is a migration of Active Directory from Windows 2008 to Windows 2016 while achieving 3 major items – 1.) Domain Controller Migration, 2.) Implementation of Security Remediation, and 3.) New Domain Setup.
- Coordinate the decommission of old servers
- Manage the migration from Windows 2008 to Windows 2016
- Coordinate with the local IT team on the server setup
- Coordinate with the network team for isolation, and the security team to review the security requirement
- Update documentations, inventory and diagram
- Manage governance control is applied and documented
- Attend the Project meeting
- Tracking the risk and control of the project
- Communicate with team members and make sure the project is on schedule
- Proven experience and in depth knowledge in Active Directory and SCCM
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Products, eg. Windows OS, Windows Server, Active Directory, SCCM, Microsoft Office
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Systems Administration experience, specifically on Windows
- Project management experience/project driven (ITIL, ITSM) is a plus
- Preferred Windows Authentication experience such as Kerberos, Gemalto Smartcards, Entrust PKI
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV in Word Format to email@example.com and put "Project Coordinator" in the Subject Heading.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's