Project Manager (Transformation & Governance)
|Job Title:||Project Manager (Transformation & Governance)|
|Contact Name:||Cegie Nikko Capulso|
|Job Published:||September 01, 2020 16:37|
Our client, one of the largest and leading global insurers, is currently seeking a seasoned and knowledgeable Project Manager who will be responsible for delivering a large piece of work coinciding with a large IT Transformation.
The right candidate will need to have proven experience in managing large concurrent projects, especially around budget, tracking, governance, and delivery as this will be involving a regional system that will involve mission critical systems that would need heavy customisations.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- To manage programme compliance in accordance to IT PMO processes and internal governance
- To aid in stakeholder management, including identification of programme stakeholders, their expectations and communicated channels
- To head collaboration with multiple internal teams to ensure Projects remains on schedule.
- To identify and manage Project Risk & Constraints
- To ensure all Project Governance is implemented and followed.
- To head the development activities and deliverables of multiple projects.
- To coordinate and manage vendors including tracking of SLA’s and project milestones.
- To spearhead in defining and producing project status reports
- To manage time and cost tracking
Requirements of the role:
- University degree holder in Information Technology, or related disciplines
- 10+ years hands-on experience in project management, ideally within large enterprises.
- A good understanding of system development life cycle and IT projects is hugely advantageous.
- Effective communicator with different levels of stakeholders and can present complex ideas and technical details with ease.
- Demonstrate a proactive working attitude to achieve common goals with good influential and negotiation skills
- Strong oral and written English language skills
- Project management certification (PMP and/or Agile/Scrum Master) is required.
- Experience in managing mid to large scale projects concurrently is beneficial.
Interested in joining an extremely exciting organization at a pivotal time in their long term initiative, please send your most updated cv in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Project Manager (Transformation & Governance)” in the subject line.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's