Project Manager (Solutions Delivery)
|Job Title:||Project Manager (Solutions Delivery)|
|Contract Type:||Contract to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Mary Delfin|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2020 12:56|
Our Client is a large Multinational insurance organisation who are looking for a seasoned Project Delivery Manager to help coordinate the delivery and release of a number of products and an application across multiple locations. The role will need to coordinate across product development teams, inhouse application delivery and vendors who are involved in part of system builds. The ideal candidate is someone who have considerable hands on experience managing a technical delivery of an Application Portfolio Management solution, particularly using ServiceNow.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Lead the delivery of the Solution Delivery projects from within various phases of delivery, to include Design, Provisioning, and Integration, or across the entire lifecycle of Delivery
- Communicate effectively between teams to support delivery, risk mitigation, change management, and issue resolution
- Creates complete process documentation including but not limited to flowcharts, work instructions, definitions, operational instructions, etc as required to perform the function
- Manage the development of proposals related to digital strategy and IT, from RFP review to kick-off meetings, team reviews, and submission.
Required Skills for the Role:
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in in Computer Science or a related field
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in project management with at least 5+ years’ experience in solution delivery, experience in insurance or financial services is a plus
- Prior Management experience leading or sponsoring large-scale technical initiatives across an enterprise
- Knowledge of ServiceNow or equivalent is essential
- Experience in solution delivery of CMDB, PPM and APM related technology projects is a plus
- Understanding of project delivery in a fast-paced environment
- Considerable understanding of project management methodologies and tools, architecture governance and SDLC
- Professional Certification PMP and ITIL certifications preferred
- Fluent English mandatory, Cantonese and Putonghua preferable
- Proven experience managing a regional project is highly preferable
If interested, send your most updated cv in word format to email@example.com with "Solutions Delivery PM" in the subject line.